All them pageviews ;3

Friday, February 15, 2013

There's a difference... Trust meh. :|


I am being completly honest when I say this; I have NEVER drawn a Kangaroo before. This is like... the first Kangaroo character I have EVER drawn. So yippie! Cookie for meh~ :lol: So anyways I wanted to make some more characters for my ongoing Turtlecat comic (though I have already 50 characters drawn down, and half of them I haven't scanned in or evenm spoken about yet! ^^; ), and an idea of a gentleman and a Kangaroo magically appeared into my head. I had to draw it down, and at first I didn't use a refrence (not computer in sight for refrence material -_-; ). Later on when I got time, I took a seat and looked up some Red Kangaroo's :B There REALLY muscular animals.

Can't see well here? Go here then > http://pin-eye.deviantart.com/#/art/Red-Kangaroo-Character-Without-and-With-Reference-354557588?_sid=7191873b

No comments:

Post a Comment